OFFICIAL SHOWCASE INFORMATION
- Teams must have a community following and must be advanced dancers/choreographers.
- There is a 5 minute routine maximum for all showcase
- All routines MUST be free of ANY and ALL profanity, curse words and explicit or sexual lyrics and This is a FAMILY show. Please respect our guidelines and requirements on this issue. Absolutely NO exceptions will be made.Here is a list of the words you may not use in any derivative: F**k, A$$, A$$hole, B!tch, H*e, N!**a, C*nt, Whº&e, Sh!t, P*$$y, P!$$, C*ck, T!t$, Tw@t, He!! Thank you for understanding and we apologize for having to be so specific.
- Complete online submission form by September 1, 2016
- The submission does not guarantee a spot in Maxt
- All submissions will be notified through email if they’re accepted in to the show by September 15, 2016.
- The earlier you submit your application, the earlier you will be Upon notification, we will have you complete a form with all of your information including dancer’s names, etc.
- Registration opens July 1, 2016
- Registration closes September 1, 2016
- All approved submissions will be notified by September 15, 2016
- Payment & roster due by October 1, 2016
REGISTRATION FEES – NEW!
- $15 per dancer due by October 1, 2016 (early)
- $25 per dancer due by October 15, 2016 (regular)
- $5 late fee per dancer if payment is submitted October 16th or after
- Invited showcase performances will NOT need to pay registration fee.
- Nothing may be thrown on stage that will affect the performance of another team. (Glitter, powder, feathers, etc)
- Maxt Out is not responsible for any lost or stolen property in or on the premises.
- Prize money will NOT be given on the day of the show. Awards will be mailed in the following 2 weeks after the competition.
- JAYVEE EMPIRE INC reserves all rights to group performances, group names and group pictures for promotional